Hey Y'all!! I wanted to share a fun post with you guys all about how I spend the Holidays! I love posts like this because you get to know me a little better and see how my family celebrates Christmas, which BTW is my FAVORITE holiday!
1. Do you start your Christmas Shopping on Black Friday or do you wait until the last minute?
- I always have the idea that I will start my shopping early every year, but here I am December 11th and I haven't bought one thing...#Fail
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie, which one?
- Definitely the Santa Claus! I love that movie and how cool would it be to have him as your dad?
3. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
- Christmas Day! Christmas Eve I just get anxious like a little kid and Christmas day is when my family celebrates all together.
4. When do you put your Christmas tree up and decorate the house?
- We normally put our tree up on Black Friday and we use that whole weekend to decorate the house, inside and outside! We do the most so it takes a while!
5. White lights or colored lights?
- I LOVE white lights! Especially on trees but I don't mind colored lights for outside.
6. Do you peek at your gifts or do you like to be surprised?
- Little Taylor was such a peeker! I knew every closet my gifts were in and I was notorious for looking when nobody was around but now I like to be surprised. Although I know 99% of my gifts because I pick them out.
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa's workshop?
- Santa's workshop!
8. What are your Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day traditions?
- Christmas Eve has been pretty laid back in my family, It is usually just my parents, my brother and I. My mom has always bought Christmas pajamas and we just wear those, eat, watch a Christmas story and read the night before Christmas.
Christmas Day has been the busy day! Usually everyone comes to my house for dinner/dessert and we all just hangout, exchange gifts and eat!
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with someone, who would it be?
- Scott Eastwood! Yep. Definitely him. But no seriously in the real world he knows who he is ;)
10. What tops your tree?
- We have 2 trees in my house, a fake and a real one. The fake tree we have an angel and the real tree we have a star.
11. What are your favorite Christmas movies?
-. Christmas Vacation, The Grinch, Home Alone, The Santa Claus, Christmas with the Kranks, Christmas Chronicles and I am sure there are many more but just to name a few!
12. Have you ever gone Christmas Carolling?
- I have not!
13. Do you watch Hallmark Christmas Movies?
- Absolutely! I love them!
14. What are your favorite holiday treats/foods?
- Definitely ham! I also love all the cookies and deserts! My absolute favorite though is the coffee cake my dad makes homemade on Christmas morning!
15. How has Christmas kept it's magic for you through the years?
- My parents have always done the most during Christmas time and over the years it has worn off on me. Growing up in my house was the best during this time of year and my parents really do everything they can to make it a good holiday even now at 23 years old.
16. What is your favorite gift you ever received?
- I was just talking with my parents the other day about this and hands down I can say the best thing I ever got was a trampoline. I also had almost every American girl doll so those are a close second!
17. Do you wake up early on Christmas morning or sleep in?
- I used to be the one up at 5am ready to open gifts and I wish I could say I sleep in now but I have a 10 year old brother who likes to wake up so early!
18. Real or fake tree?
- I love them both! We have them both in our house!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
- All I want for Christmas is you (Marian Carey)…such a classic!
20. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
- I love giving gifts! I just love seeing everyone's reaction!