Hey y'all!! It's the most wonderful time of the year? I am so excited to finally be getting this post up for y'all! I can't wait to share some things that I feel every lady would be excited to get this year!
Starting off with beauty products! I tried to include a nice selection for y'all that would work for any women!
1. Too Faced Under The Christmas Tree Breakaway Makeup Pallette $49 at Ulta- This is a great gift for any makeup lover! You get two eyeshadow palettes and a palette that includes a bronzer, blush and highlighter. Also included is a Better than sex mascara (which is my favorite!)
2. Tatcha Bestsellers Kit $60 at Sephora- Tatcha is a pretty expensive brand normally so this kit that includes the best sellers is a great idea for someone who loves trying new skincare products! Plus it's a great value!
3. Soap and Glory Glammed Total Gift Set $25 at Ulta- Soap and Glory is one of my favorite brands! This kit is great and from first hand experiences the products are awesome!
4. Sephora Favorites Lashstash $48 at Sephora- This is a great kit for the lash loving lady in your life! I know for me I am always wanting to try out different mascaras and this is a great way to do so!
5. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip $68 at Sephora- Same as the lash stash...this is a great way to try out lip products if your lady loves the lips!
6. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini Macaroon Set $40 at Sephora- Becca highlighters are amazing and who wouldn't want four of them??
7. Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy $75 at Sephora- Everybody loves a good face mask, am I right? If your anything like me you appreciate a good mask and I know these are worth the money!
8. OPI Holiday Favorites Nail Lacquer Mini Set $28.95 at Ulta- I have gotten these kits in the past years and I love them! It's a perfect way to try new colors without buying all the full size ones!
Moving on to Hair!
1. Living Proof Fullness Mini Transformation Kit $18 at Ulta- I am a loyal Living Proof fan! I love the products and they smell amazing...so this is a great gift!
2. Bumble and Bumble The Favorites Set Get-It Straight $25 at Ulta- I love Bumble and Bumble products and they are pretty expensive so this is a great way to try new things!
3. Bumble and Bumble Holiday set $33 at Ulta
4. Bumble and Bumble Volume and Texture Trio $29 at Ulta
5. A Lil Dry Bar Set To Go $29 at Ulta
6. Dry Bar Blowout Besties $35 at Ulta
7. Dry Bar Belle In A Box $35 at Ulta
Now! Let's Talk Fashion, Accessories and Jewelry!
1. Kittenish Cleo Lace Up Legging $69 At Kittenish- How cute are these? Every woman loves leggings and with the lace up detail these are a must have!
2. Kittenish Serena Fringe Dress $54 at Kittenish - Again with the cute details, Fringe is always a good idea!
3. Kittenish Charlotte Fringe Sweater $69 at Kittenish- again with the fringe, us girls just can't get enough!
4. Kittenish Bye Honey Label Tee $39 at Kittenish- This shirt says it all...In my opinion every girl would love this shirt/saying.
5. Victoria's Secret Flannel Boxer PJ $49.50 at Victoria's Secret- Victoria's Secret pajamas are a must have for any women during the holidays. Nothing is as fun as putting on a Christmas pair of pajamas and being cozy!
6. Hunter Women's Tall Rain Boots $150 at Hunter- I have had these on my list for a while now and I think these are a great gift idea for the ladies.
7. Top Shop Shopper Bag $45 at Top Shop- I feel like this bag looks more expensive than it actually is. It's so classy and timeless and is something that can be kept throughout the years.
8. Kendra Scott Ever Gold Pendant $50 at Kendra Scott- These necklaces are so classy and will be able to be worn over the years!
Lastly Let's talk lifestyle products!
1. True Roots by Kristin Cavallari $19.49 at Target- If you have a lady in your life that loves to cook, this is one of the must have cook books!
2. Magnolia Table $14.99 at Target- What lady doesn't know who Joanna Gaines is? I think it's safe to say everyone does! This is perfect idea!
3. Home Body $24 at Target- Again, Joanna Gaines...this is a need!
4. Just Jessie $18.19 at Target- Jessie James is such a great person for any girl to look up to so this is perfect, plus it looks so cute as a decor item!
5. LED Light Up Vanit-$25 at Francesca's- All the ladies in my life love light up mirrors so this is a great idea!
6. Wine Night In $22 at Francesca's- For all the wine loving ladies in your life!
Well that's it for the 2018 Gift guide for her! Hope you guys got some good ideas and they're are so many more great gifts I wish I could've shared but this post would be 10x longer than what it is! All the products talked about are linked. Please make sure to subscribe and follow me on all my social media sites!