Hey Y'all! Today I am going to be talking all about how to have a productive day! Monday's are one of my favorite days of the week because it is a fresh start and it sets the tone for the whole week so I thought today was a perfect day for this post! If you want to know my secrets and tips for having the most badass productive day just keep reading!!
1. GET UP! Stop hitting snooze and stop setting 15 different alarms. Set one alarm and stick to it. Trust me I am the farthest from a morning person but the one thing I always do no matter what is get up right after my alarm goes off...no matter how impossible it seems!
2. Wash your face, brush your teeth or shower first. I am not a morning shower person but I do wash my face and brush my teeth first thing! The reason why is because I am more likely to feel more awake after and not be tempted to get back in my bed!
3. Make your bed! This was always a rule in my house growing up, you didn't leave the house unless your bed was made. This is such an important part of my morning now and it makes me feel so good knowing I have completed a simple task.
4. Eat Breakfast! You ever heard the saying "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" well that's because it is! Seriously I notice a huge difference when I eat a healthy breakfast versus when I skip it. Eating Breakfast gets your body working and gives you energy in the morning!
5. Make a To-Do list! I love making lists, I am queen of them to be honest! If you start your day making a To-Do list and checking things off as you finish them trust me you will feel so accomplished by the end of the day.
6. Get Ready! I try and put myself together every day even if it is fixing my messy bun so its not so crazy and throwing a little mascara on. I love the saying "When you look good you feel good" because it is so true!
7. Clean up and organize every night! I never go to sleep with a messy room, it literally will drive me crazy and I will be up at 2 AM cleaning. I always like to put things away that have been left out from me getting ready like, my hair products and clothes I tried on but didn't end up wearing. If you clean up at night it will be so much easier to get up and get motivated in the morning!
8. Let the natural light shine! I love getting ready in natural sunlight but I typically am up before the sun is shining in the morning so I do take full advantage on the weekends. I always open my curtains and blinds because it makes me so much more happy and excited for the day.
9. Get enough sleep! You can't expect to have a productive day when your sleeping habits suck! I typically try to get between 6-8 hours of sleep. I love my sleep so this is one of my favorite tips!
10. Stay off your phone! I like to watch videos while I get ready but I really try not to check Facebook, Snapchat or Instagram right away. I just think it helps make myself a little more positive and happy not having the feeling like I have to be connected first thing when I wake up.
So there you have it! My 10 tips for having the most productive day! I am not saying I am perfect at any of these or follow these tips every day but I do try to stick to them for the most part! If you have any other tips you think I should add in let me know! Don't forget to follow me on my social media and subscribe!!
#tips #hacks #magnolia #health #fashion #floridablogger #grace #lifestye #florida #magnoliaandgrace #livinglife #fitness #beauty #blogger #morning #morningtips #morningperson #hacksproductive #motivation #motivational #inspired #inspirational