Hey Y'all! Since my birthday is right around the corner I thought I would do a fun post about some things I have learned in these 23 years. Don't get me wrong I have definitely learned way more than just 23 things but let's start small :)
1. Don't take life for granted..ALWAYS remember that your life could change at any minute!
2. You need to make sure you are happy with yourself before you can make anyone else happy
3. Your mental health is SO important
4. It's okay to have a bad day
5. BUT don't let that bad day define how to rest of your days/weeks are (Put your big girl panties on and say F it)
6. Live in the moment (you don't always need to be on social media)
7. Be INDEPENDENT! ( NEVER rely on anyone)
8. It is perfectly acceptable to take yourself on a date (It's actually fun and relaxing, really you should try it!)
9. DON'T fall for the fuck boys (post to follow about how to spot a fuck boy)
10. Don't EVER let anyone crush your goals or dreams (you can achieve whatever you want if you work hard enough)
11. Do what makes you happy
12. ALWAYS follow your heart!
13. Don't let one person be the source of your happiness
14. Do one thing a week that makes you happy (If that means
dancing around your room in your under wear so be it)
15. Don't settle for anything less than you deserve
16. It is okay to ask for help when you are struggling
17. Don't let anyone take advantage of your kindness (or money, again watch for the F Boy post)
18. Take chances even if they don't always work out (The comeback is always stronger than the setback)
19. Always remember to enjoy the small things! Enjoy the glass of wine after work or the cookie dough in your fridge, really you deserve it!
20. Always start the day with a positive attitude and finish it the same! (Nobody likes a Negative Nelly)
21. If you want the donut, eat the damn donut! You only live once!
22. Don't care too much what people think about you (we are not perfect and neither is Beyonce)
23. ALWAYS remember to live your best damn no matter what!